Immunization Information

Registration and Immunization Information

We welcome families who are new to the area and the parents of upcoming kindergarteners to Capitan Municipal Schools! We hope to make this experience simple by providing everything you need to know to register your child(ren) right here. Please do not hesitate to contact us or visit our campus if you have additional questions.


When you are ready to enroll, please visit the school where your child(ren) will be attending. The office staff will be happy to provide you with paperwork and other pertinent information. We have provided the enrollment application at the side of this page.

To register at any Capitan Municipal school, be sure to bring the following documents with you to our office:

  • Student's original birth certificate
  • Immunization records
  • Proof of residency
  • Official withdrawal from previous school attended (if applicable)

Students enrolling in Capitan Municipal Schools who do not live within our district must provide all of the items indicated above, plus

  • Last report card
  • Transcript (high school students)
  • Attendance record (high school students)
  • Completed application for out of district enrollment (print form from sidebar)


We require all students attending Capitan Municipal to have completed immunizations in accordance with New Mexico state laws unless exempt for religious reasons. For specific details and schedules, please refer to the state and national immunization requirements provided in the right sidebar of the page.


Download and complete the enrollment forms to bring with you to our office:

Immunization Requirements

Immunization Information