Capitan Municipal Schools PTO and Booster Club have joined forces!
The purpose of the Capitan Municipal Schools Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) and Booster Club is to strengthen our partnership with parents, teachers, and community members to enhance the educational experiences for our students. Through this partnership, we will:
- Have a collective exchange of feedback, insight, and input into the development of academic and extracurricular programs with the school administration.
- Provide input on various federal and state grants.
- Gain a better understanding of COVID-19 procedures required by the Public Education Department and the NM Department of Health.
- Receive updates on school and district accomplishments and needed upgrades.
PTO meetings take place the first Wednesday of each month in the board room/room 101 admin at 4:30 p.m.
If you would like to join PTO, we would love to have you! Email us or stop by a concession and we will be happy to sign you up!
We are looking forward to an amazing year! Be sure to follow us on Facebook at Capitan PTO. Thank you for all of your support!
PTO/Booster Club Board
We have elected a new board:
- President: Mindy Hacker
- Vice President: Candra Acuna
- Secretary: Caitlyn Whitley
- Treasurer: TJ Romero
- Booster Club Rep: Courtney Bennett